On the tenth day of Mistletoe Madness Kirsten S. Bracketer is visiting me! My hubby and I tried to figure out what the tenth day was. He says fiddlers fiddling, I say pipers piping. We are probably both wrong. LOL! Either way, the great thing is Kirsten will be donating one of her books for the raffle, so don’t forget to enter for your chance to win some wonderful e-books and a $25 gift card to Amazon. Enter as often as you can because there is only a few days left.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Now, I’ll let you get to know Kirsten S. Bracketer, author of An Irresistible Shadow and what she loves about this magical time of year!
1. If you could have one of your characters under the Christmas tree to unwrap who would it be and why? I would have to choose Gabriel. He has a wicked sense of humor and I’m sure he would torture me endlessly, dancing around wearing only a bow on his…well, you get the picture.
2. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Watching Christmas movies with my kids and eating all the cookies we bake together.
3. Real Christmas tree or artificial? Artificial, I’m allergic to real pine trees.
4. What is your favorite holiday treat? Candy, cocoa, eggnog…ect. My grandmother used to make those peanut butter cookies with the kiss in the center….still my favorite treat, even though I have to make them myself now.
5. Do you like to wait until Christmas morning to unwrap your gifts, or are you the kind of kiddie who unwraps a few the night before? We always wait until Christmas morning. Dad’s rule. *Mom pouts*
6. What is your favorite Christmas movie? It’s a tossup between Jim Carrey’s How the Grinch Stole Christmas and A Christmas Story.
7. What is your favorite Christmas song? TransSiberian Orchestra’s Carol of the Bells
8. What would you most like to see under your tree this year? Tom Hiddleston, please. I swear I’ve been good.
9. What was your most embarrassing Christmas gift? A sleeping bag. I mean really, who wants to get a sleeping bag for Christmas. Not really embarrassing, but still. Still bitter about that one.
10. Do you hang a mistletoe and if so, who is your favorite person that you’ve kissed beneath it? My husband. *grins*
Oh Kirsten, my hubby loves Tran Siberian Orchestra! He would listen to them at work if they let him. As it is I can hum it by heart. Lovely music. Maybe you’ve been too good to have Tom under your tree! *wink*
Lady Evelyn Montgomery, only daughter of the Baron of Rayne, detests the thought of marriage. She will never allow a man to control her. Crushed by the constraints of propriety, she steals away from the safety of the keep and stumbles onto a plot designed to stir up trouble between England and Scotland. When a mysterious hooded man saves her, she fights her attraction to him as they join forces to hunt down a traitor and save her father. But can she save her heart?
Gabriel is a Shadow Guardian. Hiding beneath his black cowl and blending into the night, he is sworn to protect the Baron’s daughter. The spirited Lady Evelyn is far from the delicate flower he anticipated. She makes herself crystal clear, no man will possess her. Can he prove to her that love can be more than just possession? Or will the traitor they seek tear them apart forever?
I also got the pleasure of line editing this one. Let me tell you that it has all of the intrigue, mystery, and steamy heat that any romance lover could want. It was one of my favorites. I want to thank Kirsten for coming on board this hop even though she had to endure my red pen! Hugs! Let me know if Tom shows up for you, sweetie! I hope everyone gets what they wish for this holiday season.
To purchase An Irresistible Shadow I’ve included the link to Breathless Press’s website. You can also preorder Mistletoe Madness just in time for Christmas!!
If you would like to contact Kirsten or keep up with what she’s working on, you can follow the links below.